Hire a freelancer to assist you in arduino project from a to z
i can provide the following services.
- I will do AVR microcontroller and arduino programming.
- I can do interfacing of all famous sensors with arduino as an input
- I can do interfacing with actuators and displays as an output
- I can help you in remotely accessing the arduino from anywhere on internet
- I can help you in interfacing of arduino with GUI applications over serial link
- I can provide services in making GUI using VB.net, C# and Lab Windows CVI
Following are the Input/Output sensors on which i have hands on experience of interfacing
- SD Card
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- GSM SIM900 Modem
- Capacitive Fuel Sensor like GLTV2A
- 7 Segment
- Dot Matrix
- LCD Alphanumeric
- RFID MFRC522
- Analog / Digital Accelerometer
- Ethernet Shield
- WIFI Module CC3000
- Blue Tooth Module HC05, HC06
- DHT11 Humidity Sensor
- TSOP 1738 IR Sensor
- WIFI Router WRT54GL
- Finger Print Module FPS GT511C3
- RTC (DS1307) Module
- KQ 330 PLC Modem
- Servo and Stepper Motor Interfacing
- RF24L01 RF Module
- BP Module U3003 interfacing
- ACS712 Current Sensor
- Current Transformer
- TFT LCD Touch Screen
- Water Flow Sensor
- Keypad, Keyboard
Service Rating – 5/5.0 (70)
About the Freelancer
Name – ess_2018
Short Description – Embedded Software Solutions
Freelancer Rating – 5/5.0 (114)
I am an Electronics Engineer with 8 years of experience in embedded programming mostly in C.
1) I am proficient with a wide variety of micro-controllers ranging from 8 bit 8051, PICs, Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
2) I also have experience in electronic circuits and design so I can take your idea and transform it into a functioning circuit.
3) I have some experiences in GUI development using VB.net, C# and Lab Windows CVI for embedded point of view like IO interfacing and some basic functions. I also have some experience in image processing using Open CV and Matlab.