Hire a freelancer to coach you on rainbow six siege for playstation
- Are you new to Siege, looking to acquire all the basics?
- Are you stuck at your current seasonal rank, looking to break through that plateau and reach a higher level?
- Do you feel like something is missing from you or your teammates when it comes to winning or losing each round?
If you said YES to either of the above questions, you just might need an extra perspective to solve your problem. That’s where I come in.
Whether you’re a vet or a newcomer, a solo queue or a member of a team, here are some key points I will cover and dive into to help make you a better player in Siege:
- Map Knowledge (callouts, comms, positioning and timing)
- Do’s and Dont’s – Habits and why they are in place for success
- Aim/Sensitivity and reaction improvement
- Strategies and Game theory – being a step ahead of the competition
- Optimizing console and hardware settings
- Critical thinking shortcuts and decision making simplified to increase your efficiency as an operator
- The current meta, which ops to play, which gear to run.
***If you are a member of a team or consistent stack for Ranked, I highly encourage inviting your teammates to join us at no extra cost. This is to help you build as a team!
Service Rating – 5/5.0 (5)
About the Freelancer
Name – aaronc117
Short Description –
Freelancer Rating – 5/5.0 (5)
I have been playing FPS games at competitive levels since 2005. I started out playing Halo 2, when Major League Gaming became popular, I created a team with friends I went to school with and we started competing in tournaments through MLG and Gamebattles. This continued for most of the Halo and CoD games until 2012 when I built a PC and made the jump from console. I played Siege from early 2016 until 2019 when I was fortunate enough to run with a group of friends to make it as a Champ stack for Ember Rise and Shifting Tides. I then hung up Siege to play other games.