Hire a freelancer to deliver a deep, attention getting, strong yet gentle voice
Hello there! I’m Dan, a full-time, professional voice actor and narrator.
I love my job, and I am very lucky to have it. I treat every project as an honor and I insist on providing perfection for my clients.
Always included in your order:
- Commercial Rights included at no extra charge
- Large project custom offers available. Price decreases with script length
- 3 Day or less Standard Turnaround Time (expedited processing available)
- One round of revisions
- Sample recording for vocal tone and emotion for projects of 450 words or more
Common Necessary Add-on Options:
- Expedited 24 hour or less delivery
- Broadcast rights for projects that will be publicly broadcast on the internet, social media, audiobook, TV, or radio
- Script proofreading and Native English Speaker Editing
- Background Music (includes proper licensing)
- Accents such as British, Irish, etc
Mercedes, Hyundai, National Geographic, NPR, State of Wyoming, The Asian Games (Olympic Qualifier Sporting Events), Army Bass Anglers TV Show, Army Buck Hunters TV Show, Broken Arrow Outdoors TV Show, TruckersReport Magazine, Numerous audiobooks for Audible
Service Rating – 5/5.0 (795)
About the Freelancer
Name – danjohnsonvoice
Short Description – Award Winning Narrator and Voice Artist
Freelancer Rating – 5/5.0 (1,059)
There’s a deep, engaging voice you’re looking for. It’s powerful, yet gentle. You can hear it. In addition to being a singer-songwriter and author, I narrate audiobooks and voice projects for folks like you. I find great honor in delivering flawless work, no matter how big or small the project. You’ll notice I can eliminate my natural southern accent, if it doesn’t fit the project. And if you need a soft, southern affect, I’m your guy. Lastly, as a highly educated man and a member of Mensa, your more advanced vocabulary is safe in my hands…or mouth as it were.