Hire a freelancer to do cryptography and network security projects
Hi, my name is Muhammad Muneeb Sami. I am a graduate from NUST. I have a passion in cryptography, network security, web-app vulnerability exploitation and web development.
I will do projects related to:
- Substitution Ciphers (Caesar, Vigenere, Playfair, Affine etc.)
- Block Ciphers (DES, 3-DES, AES etc.)
- Stream Ciphers (One-Time Pad, LFSR-based, RC4 etc.)
- Transposition Ciphers (Rail-Fence, Row Transposition etc.
- – Symmetric (Blowfish, AES, RC4 etc.)
- – Asymmetric [aka. Public-Key Cryptography] (RSA, El Gamal etc.)
- Secure Client/Server Chat Applications
- Crypto Puzzles
- Key Exchange Algorithms (Diffie-Hellman)
- Vulnerability Exploitation
I can work in Python, Java and C++. Kindly, discuss before placing an order. Thank you.
Service Rating – 5/5.0 (35)
About the Freelancer
Name – muneebsamik
Short Description –
Freelancer Rating – 5/5.0 (103)
I’m a NUST graduate from Pakistan with prowess in Cryptography and Network Security. I have done 90+ of cryptography-related projects using Python, Java and C++.