Hire a freelancer to dramatize your urban fiction audiobook
Are you an author looking for an innovative way to connect with your readers? Excellent audio quality will make your creative works stand out from the competition. I’ll read your novel with dramatized character voices and sound FX. Your book can have a word count of 1 to 100,000 words! Please see my general voice-over gig for a short narration of 1,000 words or less.
What is included in this gig?
- A fully produced audiobook
- Opening and closing credits
- Retail sample
- All chapters delivered as separate files
- High-quality audio files with the minimum required bit rate of 192 kbps
- Volume range will meet audiobook retailer standards with a peak value of -3dB and RMS between -23dB and -18dB
- Audiobooks are guaranteed to be recorded, edited, and formatted per ACX Audio Submission Requirements.
What do I need from you before we work together?
- Send me your manuscript and any instructions you want me to follow.
- Specify if you want sound FX (no additional charge) or vocals only
I look forward to helping you bring your novel to life!
Feel free to contact me before ordering for custom pricing.
Service Rating – 5/5.0 (2)
About the Freelancer
Name – oneplanmedia
Short Description –
Freelancer Rating – 5/5.0 (28)
One Plan Media provides voice over and video production services for a wide range of creative projects. I’m an award-winning broadcaster. I have over four years of experience as an on-air FM radio personality, narrator for ads and audiobooks, and audio/film training. Services are provided for works of fiction and non-fiction. One Plan Media can produce your next audio project with word counts up to 100,000 words. I will edit and produce your next video up to 3 minutes. Examples are posted on each gig so explore the projects I have completed in the past.