Hire a freelancer to professionally edit audio for your podcast
Hi Fiverr! I’m the pro to edit your podcast audio. I specialize in removing filler words such as “uh,” “um,” and editing for conversational flow, which means I listen to your audio in real time.
I have 15 years of experience in audio editing, including podcast editing and other projects. Send me your intro, outro, and episode. I’ll put everything together as described above, master levels for your podcast, add any ID3 tags and deliver as MP3.
In the clip above, you can hear the difference between raw audio and audio edited for filler word removal and conversational flow.
ALL packages include:
- Equalize the audio levels of different speakers to make your recording easier to listen to
- Removal of “uh,” “um” and filler words
- Editing for conversational flow
- Add intros/outros
- Add ID3 tags/cover art from info and pic you provide
- Add music (I only add music files you provide)
- Reduce/remove background hum/buzz. Some noises (wind noise, vocal plosives or sibilance, or phones ringing) can’t be fixed in post
- Deliver WAV file (if WAV submitted): $20
- Rush 24 hour turnaround: $100
Service Rating – 5/5.0 (503)
About the Freelancer
Name – tessahall
Short Description – Professional podcast editor and voice over talent
Freelancer Rating – 5/5.0 (555)
Hi, I’m Tessa. I’m a podcast editor and voice over pro with more than 15 years experience in broadcast radio and audio editing. My voice and audio production has been heard on thousands of radio and TV commercials, podcasts, internet/internal/training videos, and telephone IVR systems. Think your project is too small for a professional to take on? Hit me up. I adore podcasting editing, voice over and connecting people through storytelling, no matter how large or small.
Side note: I especially love any voice over related to cars (ads, narration, you name it).